Wednesday 16 June 2010

NEW MANAGER

                                                  NEW MANAGER

I just thought that I would write a post about who I would consider for the vacant manager's post at Anfield.

1.Martin O'Neill - I would really love to see Martin O'Neill get the job as I think has great credentials for the job. He is a very passionate man who is a great motivator, I also think he is very shrewd in the transfer market as he proved at Leicester where he had limited resources and still managed to have amazing Cup success there. At Celtic which is also a huge club, he found tremendous success, and also had a great record in Europe there taking Celtic to a European Final. But the pressure in Glasgow is intense where its like a gold fish bowl environment and no time is given to find success for Old Firm managers, if you don't win something then you are out, so he has dealt with so many similar types of scenarios that he would encounter at Liverpool and thats why I think he would be the best man for the job.

2.Kenny Dalglish - I think Kenny would also be great to have as manager. He knows the club inside out and his heart is in the club. He knows what the fans expect and he has a great track record as a manager also, we also take into account that he is the last manager to lead us to a league title success. I just wonder if he still has it though as he hasn't managed for quite a few years now. But from what I hear he seems really keen on the job. So yes I would really like it if we got Kenny but time will tell.

3.Roy Hodgson - I think he seems to be the number one target, and I can see why he has a tremendous amount of experience from managing numerous clubs but his recent work at Fulham has been amazing, and to take them to a European Final was a tremendous achievement. He can work on a shoestring and with Liverpool's debt he may have to. A brilliant tactician and knows how to get the best from his players. I would be really happy to get him.

briefly I will name a few others that I would consider but they would be my main choices in that order. A few others that I wouldn't mind having are -

Gus Hiddink, Dunga, Harry Redknapp, Frank Rijkaard, what about Kevin Keegan he certainly loves Liverpool and plays a great attacking style of football the fans love.

I will love reading your comments, thanks for reading.  YNWA

No comments:

Post a Comment